Welcome!

Whether you stumbled upon my blog or are here to get a sneak peak of your session, I hope you enjoy your stay! Remember this is my original work; please do not copy or use my images without permission! Thank you!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Good One


Whatever your cc may be (because I know there are issues), I proclaim this a good photo. Why? Because of the 75+ photos I took of my kids at the park today, this is the only one where he is actually looking at me. And smiling his sweet, natural smile to boot! So, it's a keeper. A good one!

1 comment:

Fle said...

Okay, here's my CC.. LOVE the eye contact, don't like the comp (his eyes are spot on in the middle of the pic). His elbow is chopped off, and I'd like to see more boy even though I think he might be like.. climbing up something? In general, not a huge fan of park pics because they're busy.. but who could resist that little grin. Man I miss him!!! PS. We need to learn reflectors if we want to be serious players :)

Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography

VIsitors

Followers