Whether you stumbled upon my blog or are here to get a sneak peak of your session, I hope you enjoy your stay! Remember this is my original work; please do not copy or use my images without permission! Thank you!
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Sneak Peek: Baby N
This sweet little red-head turned three months old yesterday, the day of our shoot! He was a good little sport the entire time I had my big ole' camera in his face, and even fell asleep so I could capture those adorable, squishy lips! I had so much fun! I hope you enjoy your preview, mom and dad, and I'll talk to you soon!
Thanks so much for posting these beautiful pictures! As an auntie living halfway around the world in Africa, it's always a treat to see new pictures of him. Thanks for posting them! I enjoyed looking at your site.
2 comments:
Thanks so much for posting these beautiful pictures! As an auntie living halfway around the world in Africa, it's always a treat to see new pictures of him. Thanks for posting them! I enjoyed looking at your site.
What wonderful pictures Merilee! What a cutie pie :)
Post a Comment