Welcome!

Whether you stumbled upon my blog or are here to get a sneak peak of your session, I hope you enjoy your stay! Remember this is my original work; please do not copy or use my images without permission! Thank you!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sneak Peak {Pink}



I had so much fun photographing these sweet little girls.
As I was going over the photos from this session,
the adjectives that kept entering my mind were
pink
, soft and girly!


The newest addition to the family. Such a sweet little doll-baby.

Okay, brace yourselves.
The below photo may just be my favorite capture of the day.
Hello, blue eyes!

Of course, I can't forget sister in all her two-year-old cuteness
who chattered and kept me entertained the entire session.
(She was born the same day in the same hospital as my little girl... how cool is that?)


See what I mean?
Pink, soft and girly.

Thank you for letting me capture all the sweetness! I will be in touch!




1 comment:

Karalee said...

awesome pics Merilee!

Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography

VIsitors

Followers