Welcome!

Whether you stumbled upon my blog or are here to get a sneak peak of your session, I hope you enjoy your stay! Remember this is my original work; please do not copy or use my images without permission! Thank you!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Sneak Peak {When Love Takes You In}

When love takes you in, everything changes.


A miracle starts with the beat of a heart.

When love takes you home, and says you belong here

The loneliness ends and a new life begins.

When love takes you in, it takes you in for good.


When love takes you in.



Welcome home to love, sweet little girl. I have no doubt that God has big things in store for you. It's amazing to see how you've blossomed and grown in just a few short weeks with the love of a family. When I look into those gorgeous eyes, I see a tiny piece of God's heart shining through. I'm so glad to know you will grow up learning just how deep His love is for you. May He be glorified always through your amazing story. Love, M

*When Love Takes You In lyrics by Steven Curtis Chapman


No comments:

Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography

VIsitors

Followers