Welcome!

Whether you stumbled upon my blog or are here to get a sneak peak of your session, I hope you enjoy your stay! Remember this is my original work; please do not copy or use my images without permission! Thank you!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Little girl + nap refusal = photo shoot w/mama



I've been staring at this picture too long, so I decided to post it. Something still doesn't seem right, but I can't pinpoint what it is. The sun did some funky stuff to her blonde hair. What do I need to do to improve this picture?

1 comment:

Fle said...

I think anytime you have shadows on one side.. sunlight on the other cheek, you're not going to be happy with results. Shadows= cool colors.. but if you warmed the picture up, then the other side would look wrong. If her little face would have been turned about 30 degrees, perfection. Or, reflect that light! I know there's a trick in PS to fix (google it!). Also, the background is too busy for me. I know your backyard, get those little shrubs and flowers :) (24 hours til mom is here.. busy, yet blogging, GREAT!)

Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography

VIsitors

Followers