Welcome!

Whether you stumbled upon my blog or are here to get a sneak peak of your session, I hope you enjoy your stay! Remember this is my original work; please do not copy or use my images without permission! Thank you!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Little Miss Fashion



Not fair that my 20-month old can effortlessly exude the confidence and style I long for without even realizing it (even with a farmer's tan and a little extra chub).

I know this pic is far from perfect. I don't like the busy background (should i crop?), but I love the lighting and of course this candidly-caught pose of my little fashionista. Accessorize, accessorize, she says! :o)

1 comment:

Fle said...

It's about as cropped as it can get.. but you could clone out those toys. Also could be a cute B&W (even though the pink would be missed).

Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography

VIsitors

Followers