Welcome!

Whether you stumbled upon my blog or are here to get a sneak peak of your session, I hope you enjoy your stay! Remember this is my original work; please do not copy or use my images without permission! Thank you!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Shy Guy on a Bright Day

My sweet li'l nephew was here last week, and I had a quick five minute session with him. He was a little unsure, plus the sun was a bit bright (as usual) which made for some cute pictures with his hands by his face.


"I will not smile. I will not smile. I will not smile."



Serious little man.


Saved my favorite for last. Typical two year-old look!


Love you little Naters!

3 comments:

Karalee said...

I love how his eyes just pop out at you.

Merilee said...

Thanks, Karalee!

Fle said...

Cute shy boy :) A couple things: I'm noticing that your focus sometimes seems to be falling on the forehead instead of eyes. You could stop down a little and that might take care of it.. or make kids stop moving! (ha) Also, the skin tones aren't very consistent. (that's my same criticism I always give myself. so let me know when you figure it out!) But I love how the colors are popping!

Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography

VIsitors

Followers