Whether you stumbled upon my blog or are here to get a sneak peak of your session, I hope you enjoy your stay! Remember this is my original work; please do not copy or use my images without permission! Thank you!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Not that this little face isn't fresh
But you know what I mean. Her face pretty much says it all: "If you don't get that camera out of my face, I'm going to do something mischievous!"
I don't know a lot about the rules of picture taking but I think these recent 3 are great. Their eyes come through great with no red eye type issues that I can tell.
1 comment:
I don't know a lot about the rules of picture taking but I think these recent 3 are great. Their eyes come through great with no red eye type issues that I can tell.
Post a Comment