Welcome!

Whether you stumbled upon my blog or are here to get a sneak peak of your session, I hope you enjoy your stay! Remember this is my original work; please do not copy or use my images without permission! Thank you!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Little Boy & the Green Building

We took a Mother's Day photo at this old building down the street, and L points it out every time we drive past. I've been asking him lately if he would let me take some pictures if we stopped there. He always says "yes." So I took my camera with on our morning walk a few days back and managed to get these, which are the best I've captured of him in quite some time.

This is his "I'm going to be a nice boy and smile for you, Mommy." (His eyelashes are seriously the longest I've ever seen. I get so many pictures like this with them completely covering his eye! Hrmph!)


Here he is still trying to be a good sport, but is distracted by the door of the building.


I want YOU to stop taking my picture.


The end.

2 comments:

Fle said...

Good eye contact Lee! You are right about the color though.. the shade can do some funky things.. any luck warming them up?

Karalee said...

he is such a handsome little man. I like how they turned out :)

Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography

VIsitors

Followers