Welcome!

Whether you stumbled upon my blog or are here to get a sneak peak of your session, I hope you enjoy your stay! Remember this is my original work; please do not copy or use my images without permission! Thank you!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Preview: G Family

I had so much fun photographing this charming family of three. I hope you enjoy your photos!




This little boy just turned one, and he is a man on the move! But he did stop long enough to give me this smile, which happens to be my favorite picture of the day! You can't help but adore a face like this!



Why are they making me do this?


A sweet moment...


And this one is for Daddy:


Thanks again, you three! :o)

1 comment:

Karalee said...

You take amazing photos! I love them all!

Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography

VIsitors

Followers