Welcome!

Whether you stumbled upon my blog or are here to get a sneak peak of your session, I hope you enjoy your stay! Remember this is my original work; please do not copy or use my images without permission! Thank you!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Little Darlings, the Color Edition

For Fle...

I love this one in color. Look at those freckles!



I love his eyes, but not really digging the chair (even though it coordinates with his shirt and eyes). Now that I put this up, his skin looks off, too.



This is the original, and the only one taken outdoors. The others were all indoor natural light, thanks to their very nice patio door.



After changing the background. Not sure if I like it with the black in color.



Still messing with the crop on this one. Gorgeous eyes. All four of their kids have different colors of eyes. Very cool.


Hmm.


I've got some more fun ones of these kiddos. But they will have to wait until after I get home from the women's retreat. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography

VIsitors

Followers