Welcome!

Whether you stumbled upon my blog or are here to get a sneak peak of your session, I hope you enjoy your stay! Remember this is my original work; please do not copy or use my images without permission! Thank you!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Little Darlings

You better believe I took my camera on our recent trip to visit the "California cousins." And I suppose I'm a biased auntie, but you are going to be hard pressed to find cuter kids...anywhere!

M, almost six. Responsible, goofy, lover of legos.

J, age four. Quiet, soulful, peacekeeper, totally neat kid.

J, age 2. Teddy bear of the family, a little lover and Auntie's secret fave (because he wanted me to take his picture all the time, especially if I'd let him "see" afterwards).

Baby girl A, almost one! Girly, petite, content and busy.

Bonus pic of A, since she is almost a birthday girl!

I love you, all four. You are some seriously awesome kids (and so are your mom and dad)!

1 comment:

Fle said...

They are beautiful Lee! Comp wise my faves are Micah and James. I'd love to see the color versions too, can you post them?

Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography

VIsitors

Followers