
This was one of our first trips to the park this spring. Last year at this time, K was only 5 months old. What a difference a year makes! This may be one of those "photography is a subjective art" kind of photos. I guess I love it for 1) the colors 2) the three people I love most in this world are all in it (L behind K and G in the orange t-shirt), and 3) it shows my little girl's confidence and "awe" of this big new world she is entering and exploring. The jungle gym was just crawling with children, but she climbed right up with the rest of them like she had been doing it all her life. In this photo she is looking at an older girl on the monkey bars. I love looking at the world through the eyes of my kids. Everything is new and fresh for them, and I am drawn to their innocence and excitement for life .


No comments:
Post a Comment