Welcome!

Whether you stumbled upon my blog or are here to get a sneak peak of your session, I hope you enjoy your stay! Remember this is my original work; please do not copy or use my images without permission! Thank you!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Her Favorite Park Activity

3 comments:

Fle said...

I love her catch lights Lee!

Merilee said...

Hey thanks! (And I'm not one bit embarrassed that I had to google "catch lights" to see what they were! I learned something new today!) I'm still working on this picture as I don't think it is quite right yet. I actually really love it in color, but the shadow across the bottom of her face is more obvious, so I'm still trying different editing techniques. I got kind of impulsive last night and posted it anyway. If I waited until things were just so, I would never post anything on this blog! :o)

Erica said...

I love it! What a precious face!

Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography

VIsitors

Followers