Those gorgeous doe-eyes and pink little lips look innocent enough, but behind them are a precocious little toddler with a mind of her own who has a serious case of PCS (photographer's child syndrome -yep it has an official name). She was actually refusing to look at me and was saying "no" when I snapped this photo. :o)
Welcome!
Whether you stumbled upon my blog or are here to get a sneak peak of your session, I hope you enjoy your stay! Remember this is my original work; please do not copy or use my images without permission! Thank you!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Don't be fooled
Those gorgeous doe-eyes and pink little lips look innocent enough, but behind them are a precocious little toddler with a mind of her own who has a serious case of PCS (photographer's child syndrome -yep it has an official name). She was actually refusing to look at me and was saying "no" when I snapped this photo. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment