Welcome!

Whether you stumbled upon my blog or are here to get a sneak peak of your session, I hope you enjoy your stay! Remember this is my original work; please do not copy or use my images without permission! Thank you!

Friday, January 23, 2009

50mm Lens


I just got my 50 mm lens on Wednesday. I was so excited to get it, but it was also a bit of a reality check! I have to get used to no zoom, plus the focus on that thing is pretty amazing (Oh, I forgot to say...do not expect me to use proper photography-speak at this point. It would just be silly!). Anyway, I was a bit discouraged at first because my obvious subjects of choice are my kids, but I could not seem to get a single picture in focus because they are so wiggly! I had to put the camera down for a while and "re-group." Next post...my first "somewhat decent" pictures with my 50 mm lens!

No comments:

Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography

VIsitors

Followers