Welcome!

Whether you stumbled upon my blog or are here to get a sneak peak of your session, I hope you enjoy your stay! Remember this is my original work; please do not copy or use my images without permission! Thank you!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Snips, Snails, Puppy Dog Tails...& Dump Trucks!

SOOC f/2.8, ss 1/100, ISO ? This is one of those photos that I think looks better viewed bigger. It warmed up enough yesterday to go outside, so I was able to try some outdoor shots. It was about 4:30 pm and the sun was barely peeking out from the clouds. I think the slightly greenish tint might be a white balance issue? Also, after reading your message yesterday, Fle, I realized this was probably too low of an f-stop with not enough of the picture in focus.

Here it is cropped and with the saturation bumped up just a tad. I realize this isn't that great of a picture, but I liked the color and it felt like I was finally getting a few okay shots with this lens.

No comments:

Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography

VIsitors

Followers