Welcome!

Whether you stumbled upon my blog or are here to get a sneak peak of your session, I hope you enjoy your stay! Remember this is my original work; please do not copy or use my images without permission! Thank you!

Friday, January 23, 2009

More Practice

This is my practice place after all! Bwahaha.

Okay, so why is it that I always get the best pictures of this guy when he is eating?

SOOC, f/4, ss 1/80, ISO 400

Same as above

Same as above

SOOC, f/4, 1/40, ISO 400

I suppose it has something to do with the fact that he is 1) strapped into his booster seat so he can't run away 2) eating fruit, which he likes to do, plus 3) it doesn't hurt that he is facing a window so I've got great light to work with. So, despite pear juice all over his face and the cluttered counter-top in the background, I was pretty happy with these. I feel like I pretty much met my goal for the day...practice makes perfect, right? I think I've taken over 200 pictures in the past two days...



Sorry, I'm too lazy to list the rest of these...they are all SOOC. I'm looking forward to having some editing fun with these...maybe tomorrow. :o)

No comments:

Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography

VIsitors

Followers