Welcome!

Whether you stumbled upon my blog or are here to get a sneak peak of your session, I hope you enjoy your stay! Remember this is my original work; please do not copy or use my images without permission! Thank you!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Practice

Okay, so today my goal was to become more confident with adjusting my own settings and trying to focus on my wiggly little worms. So I wasn't as concerned with getting the perfect look/smile as I was with a focused picture with decent lighting, exposure, etc. The wiggliest one of all is this li'l girl, but I did manage to capture these two photos today. Both are cropped (I've gotta work on my framing), but otherwise SOOC.

f/4, ss 1/40, ISO 400
(wish the outlet plate wasn't there - it's challenging when you are taking phots of quick moving kids doing their thing!)

And you know me, I can't just leave them in color. I love sepia, especially for dark eyes!

f/4, ss 1/100, ISO 400

No comments:

Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography

VIsitors

Followers