Welcome!

Whether you stumbled upon my blog or are here to get a sneak peak of your session, I hope you enjoy your stay! Remember this is my original work; please do not copy or use my images without permission! Thank you!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

And...Take Two

Oh boy. I really crack myself up. You might be laughing, too. Oh, well. I spent more time tonight, and let's see if this looks any different (it may not, and wouldn't that just be even more funny. And actually, now that I look there's not much difference. Just two totally different ways of doing it):


Well, regardless of how it looks, I had a lot of fun reading at the Coffee Shop Blog and at Digital Photography for Moms, which has a bunch of great PSE7 tutorials. I ran the CoffeeShop PowderRoom 2 free action on this photo and had fun experimenting with the layers, brushes and opacity. I'm still pretty much clueless, but I'm definitely seeing all the possibilities while getting to know PSE better...and it's exciting!

No comments:

Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography

VIsitors

Followers