Welcome!

Whether you stumbled upon my blog or are here to get a sneak peak of your session, I hope you enjoy your stay! Remember this is my original work; please do not copy or use my images without permission! Thank you!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Third Time's a Charm

You are probably getting tired of this picture, but I FINALLY accomplished what it is I've been trying to do. Plus, the whole layer/mask thing finally clicked with me while doing this edit! I was starting to worry that maybe there was no hope for this tired mommy brain, but thanks to the excellent tutorials at Digital Photography for Moms, I'm finally getting it (I highly recommend that site if you are a PSE user!).

Anyway, I got the eyes I was looking for and was then able to apply the same principles to softening/smoothing the rash on her chin. I'm so excited (it doesn't take much to excite a home-alone mama on a Friday night...bwahaha)! FYI: I was definitely "enhancing" the eyes in the other pics, but not sharpening them which is obviously key for the sparkly look.

(Click to enlarge)

No comments:

Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography

VIsitors

Followers