This is my favorite from the photo shoot I did with my wonderful parents when they were here recently. It was my first time trying to photograph two subjects "professionally" - and I use that term VERY loosely, ha! I think I ended up with more photos out-of-focus than in, but there were a few I was quite happy with, including this one. 50mm, f/11, ss 1/40, ISO 400. Edited in PSE7.
Welcome!
Whether you stumbled upon my blog or are here to get a sneak peak of your session, I hope you enjoy your stay! Remember this is my original work; please do not copy or use my images without permission! Thank you!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Papa & Maa-Mah
This is my favorite from the photo shoot I did with my wonderful parents when they were here recently. It was my first time trying to photograph two subjects "professionally" - and I use that term VERY loosely, ha! I think I ended up with more photos out-of-focus than in, but there were a few I was quite happy with, including this one. 50mm, f/11, ss 1/40, ISO 400. Edited in PSE7.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment